Monday, April 7, 2008

Bugs, Bugs, and MORE BUGS!

After my phys exam today and my OTM practical I have until Thursday to memorize most of the common infectious bacteria.

Here are a few images of diseases caused by the bacteria that I am learning about.

Acute Hemorrhagic Meningitis


Gonococcal Cervicitis

Fortunately for me, these pictures are pretty hard to forget and my studious predecessors took the time to make a "bug map" and a video charting out the diagnostic tests and characteristics of each bug.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

seriously. if you ever want me to visit your blog again, please refrain from posting pictures like this... i seriously just gagged on my breakfast.

Jenny said...

I told him it was too gross. I think he is just numb to it now or something.

Jenny said...

Ok....you need a new post so that I don't have to stare at this when I open up your blog.